hey all-
A quick note.
In a few hours, I will board amtrak and head to Chicago for the California Zephyr route. There are much to write about but at this point it feels like if I pick a story or two, everything else would be shifted into something that meant nothing. Which isnt the case, for I loved all of it and appreciate the influences these experiences has created. Of course, there are impressions of a lasting feeling but right now I'm too focused on "leaving" that it'd be a muddled explanation.
The train ride will take 3 days and once I set my feet in the East Bay area, there will be no time, no breathing room (as usual) for at least a while. Wanted to squeeze this in and say there are countless of pictures, wonderful moments and most importantly, to thank a few people before too much time slips away.
Keri. Lis. Sara. Liz. Manny. Darla. Andrew. Otis. Robert. Nick. Shaka.
Thank YOU each for making this last part of my vacation more precious than I thought it would be...I will miss you guys dearly.
I wish I could say more but it is time to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment