

and on some nights, it literally knocks them out.

Mally conked out underneath the table while she was supposed to do math homework. I was busy doing my homework on the computer and from the corner of my eye, I noticed her legs were quiet and found her like that.
-------------
Tomorrow, a whole bunch of us will be riding the Ohlone station wagon (as I am told) over to Sacramento for the International Day of Signing and I think this will be a good experience. Fridays, as most of you know, are my declared days of vacation mode so I'll bring my camera and simply disappear into the moment at the State Captiol. For more Information, check the link out-International Day of Signing and in this link you will find that DCARA has offered an awesome ride to Sacramento. Kudos to DCARA for doing this, and to Ohlone for making it possible for the 7 of us.
-------------
On a heavy note, today, someone from the CSD community suddenly passed away and she was from the Middle School department. So, my thoughts are with her, her family and everyone who worked with her. Death is something that makes us reel from as the world breaks, makes others pause, and look around us intimately realizing that you just never know. You really never do. I am sorry for the loss and I know these words doesn't even ease the pain.
Such a mixture in one posting but this is what today is.
Love, light and blessings to all

1 comment:
Cat, my Mom just sent me the link to your blog. Your kids are amazingly beautiful and so grown up! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment