After we dealt with the rituals of our own reality, we met up in Hayward where jc is buried. Jahren was really sick with the stomach bug and it was a hot day but other than that, I loved laying there on the grass with the words "brother" and "uncle" engraved on the stone. In this picture, which clare took, was when mally out of the blue started to tell me of a memory she has about her uncle.

(clare, thanks for this)
"brother" "JC"

He was, above all, such a loving father but more than anything of what I know... he was our brother.

(Our very last picture together, Fiesta party at ak and rjo's)

Dad, Clare and me with jc.
Ah, it was a good visit.....
(onwards?)
Let's not forget Eitan and the shirt he wore,

Sometimes, experiences makes you think deeply more about the sentimentality of what people wear. jc helped Clare with picking the shirt out for Eitan :) Speaking of tops, let's go inwards into something further back of our years.
Give peace a chance,

I will never forget this day. She went to school then came back telling me of the reactions she got from her friends. Most of them found it hard to believe that she was allowed to draw onto her shirt.
allowed?!
Do children really need permission to draw?
Hmm.

5 comments:
aww. made me cry. simple.
and i agree, give peace a chance and let kids draw on their clothes for artistic sakes.
xo
I love the shadow picture. It makes me think of what someone told me. Not to think of John "Gone," He is still here, just perhaps in another form. Shadows are us, in another form, aren't they?
yes there are always a form- even the nothingness :)
did your daughter get her shirt copyright yet?
jk, naw, we are too generous and consider ourselves walking inspirations.
I know that drives you crazy *grin*
Post a Comment