Sunday, September 21, 2008

P.S Are You Registered To Vote?


I look forward to election day where I can put in my vote and continue to earn the right to complain about the politics :)

Click on this link, Vote for Change to see if you are registered and if you find that you are not. Go ahead and register to vote!

It is so easy.

Doing whatever I can to help Barack Obama win because McCain and Palin scares the crap out of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! I am thinking of having a "Get the heck outta here" Bush party for his last day in office (I just need more friends).
Do you have a sign for Obama and McCain? I was terping and over and over again their names were used: Sick of spelling it, I all of a sudden signed ('B' handshape brushing the tip of the ear forward twice) for Obama, then instinctively signed "J" then "Old" For McCain. I asked the student if she minded? She liked it, then today when McCain's name was mentioned we had a good giggle.

funniah said...

that is a wonderful idea, get the heck outta here party!!!!!!!!! I am going to look into this and see if its doable. lol!

yes i do have a sign for obama. mccain, the perv has no sign for me.

i learned the sign for obama in DC, you sign "o" then B. i ll have to vp to show it to you. i havent seen anyone else use that sign in the bay area so... dont know.

thanks for the idea about get the heck outta here bush! ideas are storming up already.

the face behind the words